Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

JACKETS

Last week Rohana's zipper broke on her jacket so mom bought them both a new
Princess jackets (clearance@ _mart) They were so excited when I gave them their jackets.
Yesterday we went to Kidgits (kids program) at the mall. When we first got there Rohana
had a melt down because of noise and lots of people and she also wanted to see the
Easter Bunny right NOW and not when it was her turn. They make Bunny noses, baby
chicks, coloring pages, egg hunt. At one point I looked at Hrutuja and asked what was
wrong ? She was just staring into space then she hugged my legs so I picked her up
she started crying.  We left shortly after that but they both told daddy that they had
fun and posed for this picture which I can not turn up right. The boys did come along
and had fun helping their sisters.
Rohana starts Hippotherapy tomorrow. She is so excited and I am wondering how
Hrutuja will react to the horse.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY !!

We are still waiting for Hrutuja's Social Security card. I called the SS office friday and
at first they had no record of her name and said" I had to come back to the office."
I asked to speak to a supervisor and then I was told that" they just heard back from
USCIS yesterday (to confirm that her Certificate of Citizenship is really hers) so it
will be another 2-3 weeks."  So 50+ days after country entry and 4 weeks after 
applying for the card, plus another 2-3 weeks???    We might file our taxes on time.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment