Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

CHANGES TO CHANGES

Sequester is down to 14 days off without pay. I was thinking that
is great news but either way we will make it. Looking on the bright side
My husband will be home one extra day a week. We will enjoy having
him at the lake with us, we could make Fridays our date day and it is always
great to have a extra set of hands to fill out massive paperwork (praying).

13 days before the teenager and myself leave for Europe.  Getting excited!!
Spain, Italy and Greece .
My husband always talks about traveling and I was the one who always
said " no, not me, I think I will keep my feet on the ground in the good ol
USA'.      ha,ha, ,       I have been to Ind*a  twice and now Europe.
Really, what will I do next ???

The girls are doing great

 Hrutuja loves learning her letters, numbers, counting, shape on the kindle fire.
 She is learning so quickly. Her English is getting better.


Even though it is 50 degrees outside today, they needed to play in the snow so they
have their snow gear on....... see the grass below Rohana's feet.
Last night was Hrutuja's 4th night without a accident in the pullup. !! WooHoo...

Life just can't get any better than this, well maybe it could but I just love it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment