Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

CHANGES

Opened the mail box yesterday to find a Social Security card for
our little one!   yAY       IRS here comes our tax papers.
We were worried that we would not get it in time because Austin
and I are going to Europe with his classmates on April 12.

Information on the sequester..."one extra day a week off without pay."
so a 4 day work week ?  This could be an interesting 5 1/2 months.
Currently going thru my mind ..... Do I need to get a job ? How  pay bills ?
what about the next adoption ??, etc.    But still thankful that he has a job
  
 Hyperventilation comes to mind when I think about even more changes
that are going on in our lives. Some times I start to dwell on it but do
remember to thank God for the little things and wonder what is Gods
plan for all these changes ?  What is He trying to tell us ?  What is He
opening us up to ??

WAITING, WONDERING AND PRAYING EVERY DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment