Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CRAZY MOM

With another Noreater bearing down on New England one day
before Spring.  Schools cancelled making this crazy mom happy !!!
Dad even stayed home today, woohoo.!!!
So we let the kids watch Tv before breakfast ( yup ) but after eating breakfast
the girls were just loving having dad home. Finally we had to tell everyone
that they had to get dressed and do their morning duties. ( I know ) So Hrutuja
went to get dressed first and then I told Rohana to go pick out her clothes.
I got side tracked doing something and all of a sudden Rohana comes out of
her bedroom and said "look mom, I did it !" I looked at her and realized that
she had gotten herself dressed. Even her shirt, which I usually have to help
her with. She usually stands in her room as says "I need help" until someone
helps her.   I was so happy and amazed. Daddy  even got to see her accomplish
something that she usually does not do.   She still amazes us daily.






No comments:

Post a Comment