Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

HEAVY SLED

Yesterday the girls wanted to play outside before lunch as usual.
Rohana got the baby sled out and asked Hrutuja to pull her..
I came around the corner to see Rohana in the baby sled and
Hrutuja was trying to pull and started asking mom tho help....
I told Hrutuja "that you pull sleds on the snow not the asphalt
driveway". ha,ha  It took a little while to convince Hrutuja that
it would be easier to pull if they were in the snow.  Once on the
snow it was easier to pull but it was harder to walk because her
foot would sink in the snow every other step, so we all ended up
laughing so hard because they took turns pulling each other in
the snow and falling while they were trying to walk.
I can not wait for spring and summer. Rohana keeps asking to
go to the beach and I keep telling her that it is still cold at the
beach so we can not go yet. The other day we were out doing
errands and I was going to swing down to the beach to show her that
it is still cold there but it started raining so we didn't go.

Wish I would remember to take pictures so I could post them.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment