Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

NOT fully funded

While updating our expenses I realized I jumped the gun when
I said "we were fully funded", I forgot about the $4000.00 that
goes with the Post Placement Report........  FAITH

Since we got home Hrutuja has been Daddy glue except when
I put her to bed Thursday night. Yesterday morning she was all 
happy and smiling when she woke up. She does not like being 
in a car seat. And she still likes to take walks.
Our Mooky has been a real issue. hollering, screaming, and
caring on when she sees the dog. We have been trying to pat the dog
and play with the dog so she can see us doing it. Today she reached
over and touched the dog and then went back and was patting her.
today mom delt with the melt down when dad told her "no". 

She was screaming and kicking her feet, etc. finally I said to her 
"Hrutuja you need to stop",  so said "no", I said yes",  then she started 
playing with the cars and trucks with me. she let me pick her up and I 
gave her a kiss without a complaint ?? Wow, this is different.
Then she walked around, touched the dog again and played 
play dough with Rohana for a while.  She is just amazing !



No comments:

Post a Comment