Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

SLEEP

I actually slept 7 hours strait.
Maybe because I went shopping last night, it really relaxed me. (jk)
We are up way to early to do anything in India. Shops do not open until
10 and the mall does not open until 11. Really they open when the
owner/worker decides to get there.
We noticed that 95% of  store workers are male and that when you stop
 to look at something you have 5 people by your side immediately to help you.

So we just hung out in the room until 10 and walked around all three
mall buildings. hRU loves to be outside (no dogs in her sight).
Had Thai/Indian food for lunch ....HOT !!!
Went out for Ice cream while our room got cleaned (yes,before dinner)
I think my body wants to get some of the sleep it has lost.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment