Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SILENT TREATMENT

Today we are checking out to go to New Delhi.
hRU decided to have different foods again today.
After breakfast we started to get our stuff together.
Another game of kick ball and coloring and reading books.
Checking out was easy, I pointed the water garden out to hRu
and her eyes got big and she shook her head no.  But she pointed to
outside, she wanted to go outside.  The taxi ride to the airport was
quiet and she kept looking out the window. After getting thru security
we decided to eat lunch, well mom thought the food was tooo hot and
said "wait" to hRU and I got the silent treatment, she would not look at me.
About 10 Min's later I gave her a chocolate and she decided to forgive me
and wanted my Dominoes pizza instead of  her rice and Dal.
The plane ride was a little scary on take of but she did well.
We are just amazed at her.
On the plane she said "chocolate" and "apple".
We walked around the mall (yes, mall) for about an hour or so.
hRu saw a lolly pop and pointed to it so I asked "do you want one?' and she
shook her  head" yes." We also had to pay a hefty price for some Hersey's
miniatures (600 INR). We need chocolates. Are you concerned about all the
chocolate she gets? hRU has beautiful teeth and a beautiful smile.
Us parents are really tired because we are not sleeping good so bed @
8pm here in India.





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I'll be praying you sleep well!!! :) So excited you are on your way to Delhi!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete