Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

KNOW BETTER ?

This waiting is getting to me......yes, I should KNOW BETTER then
expect a certain timeline............ I just want to go now !!!
My husband said "you know we can not leave as soon as we hear about her
passport". Me " ya, I know, I need to make appointments at the Med Center
and the Embassy first." My husband, "I do have to give some type of
notice at work."    Me, "OH YA , but I just want to go now!!!!!
I do realize it will be better for the children and sitters for late Nov. or
early Dec. travel dates.

Today we received an email for Compassion International, they are looking
for volunteers at the NEWSBOYS, Building 429 and Luminate concert.
I so hope they pick us again !!!

Newsboys
Newsboys
The Newsboys are coming to the campus of the University of Portland/Gorham for one night only. Join us for a night of FUN! Not only will we be rocking to this Christian Supergroup with numerous #1 hits in their past, but TLE wants to make this event a night for the whole family, so we're bringing in bounce houses and we'll have treats and candy for everyone!

Saturday, October 27th - 6pm
University Southern Maine - Gorham
Costello Sports Arena
37 College Avenue - Portland, ME

"Gold Circle" tickets have sold out!
Hurry and buy your general admission tickets now!!!

$22 - General Admission
$17 - Group Rate (must buy 10 or more)



We sent in for the teenagers Road test date last week (it use to take about 2 months
 to get a date back)  Well he will be taking his road test in a couple weeks  !! ?? wooo .
I really do not know weather to be excited for him or scared for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment