Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

DSP

Direct Support Professional: is someone who works directly
with someone who has a disability (as I type this I am thinking
I am already a DSP because Rohana has Cerebral Palsy)

 when I read the information on the classes and the dates of the
classes, I thought yes, I will do  this,  I  can fit this in before we travel
(because nothing is set in stone with International Adoption)

On orientation day the teacher was sick and of course I thought only
 the worse thoughts....I will not be able to finish if the dates change, etc.

 At our first class we were told that the dates will not change,  we
just need to work harder.!?   since then I have been trying to get as much
 homework done in  between taking kids to different schools, child sitting,
cleaning job, and running a house hold  and my husband is on 10 hour shifts.

So when I walk by stuff that needs to get done :(  I tell my self I will get to it
on a certain day, ha, ha.  What was I thinking? I can do this . I CAN DO THIS !!

I know from experience that when we get home with HOPE  I will need 
at least a month before sleep will be caught up on and getting back to 
everyday scheduling, needs. I just want to bring HOPE home.  ASAP !!


No comments:

Post a Comment