Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FRYEBURG

We got a late start to the Fryeburg Fair yesterday. The weather
is saying that it will be a great day. The traffic was long, we
sat in traffic for 40 minutes (longest time ever).  So we started
joking about getting up early and leaving early next year, just
grab breakfast on the way !! Sounds like a great idea but I do
not think we can pull it off.  We'll see next year.

Everyone was really excited ! We started at Old Mc Donalds Farm.
Then she started,  MELT DOWN... thinking she is just over whelmed ,
But no the day went on like that, MELT DOWN, ANGER, HITTING ME,
SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER, and NO, NO, No, nothing could
comfort her. "I wanna go home" she said to me.

We did get thru the day with her melt downs.     Sometimes I wonder
what the people staring at us are thinking ?.... spoiled child?
what are they doing to her ? what is wrong with her ? especially when she
wears a brace on her left leg because of her Cerebral Palsy.

Just like any other commitment...for better or worse, good and the bad..
I love her just like my other children, sometimes parenting is hard, just pray.



No comments:

Post a Comment