Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HOLIDAY WEEKEND

What a weekend...
My great husband tackled ripping out the rug in the big bedroom
and laying wood flooring, everything is done but the closet.
Which will have to wait a week because he will be speaking at Church
this Sunday and he needs to prepare.
While he was doing that I was sealing the cement floors in 2 bedrooms
so we can put carpeting down. I could envision getting out of bed and 
having your feet freeze to the floor, not anymore ! Almost got that done
but the little one  is showing signs of a cold (sneezing snots out of her 
nose sorry, TMI and a slight fever) Well, we skipped Church, I am sure a lot of moms
will thank me maybe ?.
Monday I had the littles (2 children care for while mom and dad are at work.
They did not like the loud noise the saw made.
Got thru the day and spent some time with my older daughter and my mother.

Everyday I am just in awe of the things that God has make and the things that
he has done and doing in our family .





No comments:

Post a Comment