Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

DIRECTION

While we are still waiting for news to travel..... :( 

I received news about up coming classes that I am interested
in and what is even better they will be Saturday classes. !!
So in February or March which is even better. We will have time
to get Hope settled in a little and caught up on sleep, which it will be
great to be awake in class.      Oh ya, everything has a label
BHP/CPR = Behavioral Health Professional.
Which is a class on children's behaviors.

I told my husband "I am kind of excited to see what GOD has planned
for me".....  Direction ?

Still focusing on home projects, while also waiting for the storm
of all storms that is suppose to hit New England next week.
Praying that SANDY aka FRANKENSTORM  does not cause to much damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment