Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

REGISTERED

Our agency told us that we are registered with CARA.
(meaning they know the girl (HOPE) we want to adopt
and where she is and they have all our family info)
We will see what happens next.   A little glimmer
Hopefully someone will be driving to Augusta tomorrow.
Special needs children are suppose to be a fast track
with the new system. We will find out soon.

This morning the notarizing only cost $20.00 for 22 pages.
But tomorrow will cost $350.00 to Apostille 35 pages, 
and Fedex will cost $64.00.
Then when we do Notarize the Child referral papers we will
have to get 15-20 more page notarized.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi...yes you are totally right about the SN not suppose to be a part of the 100....but since they don't have the special needs on the site yet, I am unclear if when they accepted our registration if they knew we were trying to adopt SN. I guess it is on the homestudy maybe....anyway..we'll see. :) I'm just so excited to be registered, aren't you?

    So....I am from Falmouth/Westbrook area. Or was from that area I should say. Eat an Italian for me...I miss Amatos like CRAZY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete