Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Do you ever get to the point when you just want to cry ?
Because you know it will help you feel a little better after.

adoption..same.. waiting, waiting, waiting..

My husband will be spending our anniversary with Na at
snow camp in New Hampshire. The weekend our church was
going is changed and also Hubby gets to go (instead of me)
because they need a male leader.   I'm all good with it
This morning Ro woke up early, which was a good thing the
furnace kicked out (they were here working on it yesterday)
anyways a new furnace will cost about $5500.00 which is needed
as soon as we figure out how to pay for it. ha, ha, ha,ha
sooo...$13,000.00 for the adoption and $5500.00 for a furnace.

I'll praise you in the storm.  I know it will work out

No comments:

Post a Comment