Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

MESSY

Yes, it's messy !   first snow then rain on top, it is messy.
Like stepping in poop.  Yup, life can also get messy.
I was thinking about the weather and how life can get
messy also.  Little changes in life are messy struggles.
Then I read this: Think of your struggles.  Do you need
a place to hide ?  Do you need someone to shelter you
from life's assaults ?  Do you need the assurance that
you've been forgiven ?  WE CAN FIND SHELTER AND 
ASSURANCE IN GOD.

When the world around you is crumbling GOD is the 
rock on which you can stand.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD, you're from Maine!!!!! I'm from Maine!!!!! We will have to talk. I am running to school right now so I don't have time to stalk your blog. :) But I will later!!!! I have my e-mail on my blog if you ever want to e-mail me.

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete