Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'M LISTENING

   Our sermon on Sunday was about waiting. Not only
waiting but waiting as if you had no tongue (does that
mean: no complaining or whining while waiting ?)
I keep telling myself everyday: waiting but no complaining !!
   Yesterday, David and I went to Na school because his class was
opening chapel for this week. They did a great job !
A new song (new to me) was "Why Worry When You Can Pray"

I am so trying to not worry about the adoption process. It is hard not
to worry when we are still waiting for one paper for our dossier.
A new process with CARA, we also know that the orphanage license
expires in march (9 months to get relicensed last time before the adoption
process could begin) I'm not whining, just telling you why I would 
worry.

Davids shift change has not been easy, but why worry when you can
                                         PRAY.

I have to go wake our blessings up, have a great day !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment