Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

GUESSING

 This was a post I never finished a while ago.

Maybe, I am just not good at fund raising or don't go to a big enough church ?
Have a big enough financial support group ??  I am trying to guess why we are still
sitting on $30,456 in debt for this adoption.  
All grant apps have came back with "SORRY"
Maybe they thought 2 at once should not happen ??     Out of birth order ??
What, your 3rd adoption ??  I HOPE YOU ARE NOT MAKING A MISTAKE !!
 
$11,866
$  6640
$  8350
-------------
$26,856  This amount is on credit cards @ 0 % interest till 4/15
$   3600   Amount left to pay for post placement reports
_________
$30,456

Back when I received Rebekah's diagnosis everything was overwhelming me.
All the co-pays for the neurologist, cardiologist, GI doctor, reg. Doctor, etc.
Yesterday, when I received the email from our Homestudy Agency saying
that our post placement fees MUST be paid in full before our Social Worker
can visit us for our next report due in December 2014.
I thought wow, $3600... nope, not going to worry, God has this !

No comments:

Post a Comment