Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FRUSTRATED ??

Rebekah did cry the whole time in the Doctors office
on Friday. She has lost 1+ pounds since being home
from the hospital. So we will have a visiting nurse come
in bi weekly to check her weight.Primary doctor said
"to call GI doc to see if we can keep the "Feeding Team
Appointment" (long story and Rebekah is caught in the middle)
I did call the GI doc and they will call me back on Monday.

I still do not have any of my questions answered !

Homestudy Agency said that we can pay them yearly instead
of $4200 all at once. As it turns out the State of Maine requires
that 3 Post Placement Reports be done in the first 6 months of
being home but China requires PPR 1M, 6M,12M so we have
pay for 4 visits ($300 each child) so $600 x 4.........UGGG
Feeling a little frustrated because our 3 month home was
September 28..??   Why were we not told this ??
Here goes more on the Credit Card.
And they expect us to drop everything and do a visit ASAP !!

Monday, I talked to the GI nurse. Rebekah will have to do another
Modified Barium Swallow Study (i need to schedule) and that I will
not be able to keep the Feeding Team Appointment  on Thursday
which was scheduled 2 months ago....
I need to know if my daughter is getting enough nutrition !!!!
I was told to call and make the appointment for the MBSS,
maybe I can fit it all in before Thursday ???
Again, someone else dropped the ball and expects me to rearrange
my days/hours/minutes to fit it in !!!
I was happy to point out that the GI office failed to get us another
Appointment 30 after the first and an appointment with a ENS
doc...  And they are very sorry that happened!!
They also realized that the feedings that  were assigned at the hospital
did not make sense.

This is my daughter and she matters to me !! 


Her shirt reads: Everyone is thankful for me !



No comments:

Post a Comment