Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

SMART

Today, I was getting ready to cook the girls their noodles for lunch
when Hrutuja insists on turkey & cheese and Rohana agreed.
So I said "ok" and made both girls turkey & cheese sandwiches.
Rohana ate hers quickly and went back to finish watching her
daily movie. Hrutuja was just kinda picking at it. But she kept
saying she wanted it. A little while later I went into the kitchen
to see how she was doing and her turkey and cheese was all
gone she just had a little of the bread left. At first I thought 
she fed it to the dog, well maybe she really ate it.
She said "all done", I agreed because she ate most of it so I opened the
trash can to put her left over bread in and found her turkey and cheese.
ALL OF IT ! ??      She is sooo smart

We were told that she sleeps with a night light so we put one in the
girls room. Then I discover that she gets up during nap time and
during the night to get toys and play with them on her bed.
Home for 2+ months and she still wets the bed every night so
we put pull ups on her (she calls it a diaper)

She is still such a blessing.  I so want to adopt again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment