Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

PAYCUT

The words, Sequester and furloughs do not get my attention
but if you say "20% pay cut " That grabbed my attention.
Yes, my husband works for the government....OUCH  !!!

Well, he will still have a job (just work less) and it does not
effect our Health Insurance (praying) and they will get a 30
day notice before it goes into effect (heads up)  I think we will
be ok, We do live in a seasonal town. We both have worked in
the restaurant business, I hope one of us can get a job to make
up the difference..............What is Gods plan ???

I start my SB-BHP in March and then I need to figure out when
to take my BHP, CPR and BBP classes........Around the trip to Europe
with Austin (which now I wish we were not going, Financially).
Maybe, I could land a great job in August when both girls go to
school all day.          I'll just keep praying for Gods will.

Second visit from our social worker is tomorrow. Almost 3 months
already.  Hrutuja is doing great, She now cries when she gets hurt and
comes running to me to hold her. She sleeps all night, dresses herself
(sometimes helps Rohana get dressed) It is really funny to hear/ see the
girls mother hen each other and they take it very well.  We are working
on letters, number, shapes, colors, matching, counting, singing, coloring.

There is no competition between them ?? ODD ??       SOO BLESSED 









No comments:

Post a Comment