Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MORE SNOW

Another 4 inches. Ugg...my snow shoveler (daddy) is in Connecticut
right now and the teenager, well you know (I was going to help !)

At least last weeks prediction of 13 inches totally missed us.  Niceeeee.

Got the older kids off to school. I decided to keep Rohana home with
me today.    Quickly stopped and shoveled my dad out.
The girls played together all morning. After we had Maggi
(which is noodles in Hrutuja's language.) We took a nap..YES, WE.
After our nap I decided I needed to get outside and finish our
driveway.  The girls thought playing in the snow was a great idea.
While I was grumbling about shoveling I was watching the girls.
I was thinking they do not know how to play in the snow.
Rohana is afraid to fall so she tends to not do anything.
I started a snowball fight which lead to showing Rohana how to
get up a snow banking and slide down one. I almost started crying
when I saw her do it on her own, without falling, she was so proud
of herself.  I showed them how to pull each other in a sled (need a new one)
then they took turns sliding down the little snow pile I made for them at the
end of the driveway. We had so much fun.

Feeling soo blessed

like to attach a photo but can not find one right now ??

No comments:

Post a Comment