Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FRUSTRATING ??

Why do I find it frustrating when I walk into the Lab
to drop off stool samples and get told that there are no orders
for this ??  WHAT  ??  Then I am told the Doctors office did not
order it correctly ??  Or when we went to get MEGA blood
drawn from our new princess we get told "I can not do this, it
is way to much blood for me to draw from a child and I an not
licensed to do that amount?? (this is the amount CDC wants)
so we in turn have to make another appointment to get blood
drawn from her with her reg. doctor.
And somehow two years ago they lost paperwork for Rohanas
stool samples and gave her a shot she had just had before leaving
India ??

They are on FBCBS list of providers, that is why we are there.
I would like them to communicate more so these things do not happen.

WELL, we are all human and we all make mistakes. I just do not
like it when is happens to me.  :(

It is a nap day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment