Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

ANNIVERSARY

WOW, 17 years sounds like a long time but it went by soo
fast.  When you think about getting married does anyone ever
wonder how long they will stay married ? How will getting
married change you and your husband ?  How having children
will also change you and your husbands relationship ?
I really do not think I thought about any of that but I am
amazed at what has changes in both of us and we are
still growing.   WOW, 17 years!!

Yesterday we went out for the afternoon and talked about
LOVE and other things during lunch. Went our separate ways
in the book store  (where did you go on your anniversary ?,
oh, the book store and we went in different directions,  ha,ha)

Then we went to Pandora to get spacers for my bracelet (ouch)
my husband bought me for Christmas. My oldest who stayed
with her siblings while we were in India was brave enough to take
her siblings to the mall so they could each pick out a charm
for the bracelet. Yep, she was brave. ( She also said" mom, I do not
know how you do what you do but it is exhausting)
I love my children and my husband.

The plan is to go to a very warm place (mini vaca) for our 20th.
Can't promise that will happen but we do live near the beach
so we might have to settle for a very cold walk on Wells beach.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY


1 comment: