Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

WONDERING

What a busy week. Nathan and Rohana enjoyed VBS ,Nathan had
a sleep over,Rohana had a birthday.  We skipped camping with the Church
this year (dad is out of town) because I am supper busy with fund raisers
for Austins Educational tours trip and child watching and then Sunday
rolled along and I have a sick child !
So we also had to skip the Church BBQ yesterday and this morning I get to skip
Moms Bible study because I am waiting for the furnace guy to come see
if he can dry out our furnace because the sick child had water floating on
the floor while taking a bath and water went thru the floor and got the
furnace wet !     Well at least that week is behind me.
Well the furnace is running, bill will come in the mail.

And I am still wondering if our replacement Court Bond has been received
at the RIPA yet ?? 





1 comment:

  1. The wait and unknonws are SO very hard! Praying for news soon!!

    ReplyDelete