Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ARGGGG

We managed to get some of our errands done before our lunch
date with Memere. After our delicious lunch I wanted to take a nap
but we needed to finish our errands. Finally home around 3 o'clock.
While checking my emails I noticed an email from our India coordinator
assistant (coordinator is on vaca)  ha,ha

The Bond Draft was returned to the RIPA because it did not have enough 
information on it for the Court to cash it.  ha,ha

The assistant really did not know what to do, some how they needed this replaced
and fedex to them by tomorrow because she will also be out of the office for the
rest of the week. If I can not fedex it today then I will have to figure out how to send it
to the RIPA in India.   ha,ha ...ya, we have loads of money in the bank.! ?#
and Fedex last pick up is at 5 today. ??

I am thinking about how to pull this off the whole time I am talking to her. Finally I
looked at the clock and told her I had to go so I could see if I can get this done, it's
already 3:15 banks close at 4.  At 4:30 my email to her read: replaced and on it's 
way to you fedex, you will received it tomorrow !

Thank you Lord for the strength to get through every emergency.








1 comment:

  1. Mercy! The stress and craziness of it all at times is maddening. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete