Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

EXPIRATION

I asked the Department of Homeland Security a question today
and received a awesome answer but was also reminded that
our fingerprints expire in October 2012 and our I-800 A expires
in January 2013.  What are the chances that we will travel in October ?
ha, ha, I do not see that happening Maybe by January but I think that
would be cutting it too close.
So we will need to redo our fingerprints again and apply for an Extention
for our I-800A. Things expiring and we have not applied for our Ind*a visa yet.

With Rohana's adoption I went out and bought her stuff that in the end we
had to give away because it was to small by the time we brought her home.
So I have been putting shopping off til we get closer. Today I had to buy
pants for the boys for school. Nathan had a massive growth spurt so he does
not have any long pants that fit him. We did find pants that Nathan felt
comfortable wearing. I also looked in the girls section and found clearance
clothing for the girls...JCPenney had size 5t shirts, skorts, leggings all on clearance
$2.00 each  and Kmart had summer stuff on sale for next year. I did purchase
some matching dresses so I can dress them as twins sometimes. maybe ?

I am getting excited to go meet our new daughter Hope R  McChesney.






1 comment:

  1. Make sure also home study hasn't expired. Ours did and we had to have an update on that too! I think one of the forms required an updated home study. UGH - I know this all just basically stinks somestimes....but all worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete