Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GUESS WHAT

We left on Tuesday morning for a two day road trip..
had a great time with the family. I discovered at the hotel
that their internet did not like my Kindlefire.......ha,ha
figured no big deal I'll see emails when we get home.
So when I read my emails Wednesday night. I had an email
 from our caseworker and the subject line said  
            "YOU PASSES COURT !!!"
I did start hooting and hollaring ! 

I am so excited to bring  another child into our family. 
           SOOOO  BLESSED.







 

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Cheryl, congratulations. So so so so so happy for you!!!!!

    Mer :)
    P.S. We just came back from vacation today, and the hotel internet didn't like my Kindle either. I don't have the Fire one...but it wouldn't let me get on the Amazon site to download books. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that seemed quick! Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete