Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

(rumor) NOC

Verbally told that we have passed our appeal and that
we have been granted NOC !!!!   We can get excited
after the RIPA tells us that they have received the paper.
It is exciting knowing that we are moving.  Once the
RIPA receives the NOC paperwork they can start the
Court process over there. The High Court is open.

With all the changes in the process and country right 
now it is hard to figure out our timeline and how 
long we will have to be in country. (everything changes)

More exciting news on the home front. Two members of
our family will be going to Spain, Greece & Italy in the
spring of 2013 with other students and parents of Austins
school.   Right now I am planning on Austin and myself
going but I know how planned things can change.

I will be praying for Austin today as he starts his first job.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND KEEP PRAYING FOR
ALL ADOPTIVE FAMILIES IN THE PROCESS.

4 comments:

  1. Wooohooo!!! I did a double take when I saw the letters NOC on my blog roll!!!! So so so so so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Praying you get confirmation of NOC soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete