Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

CHILL ZONE

Most of the time I like to avoid taking the kids with me
food shopping because it can be a big distraction.
You end up getting things not on the list and you feel bad
about saying "NO" to many times. I have at times sent each
child to get a certain items. That does seem to work better
but makes it take longer to get home.  So yesterday we needed
to get somethings at the food store so I told them if they were
good they could get a drink from the Chill Zone@Cumberland Farms !
While we were there we found out that it was FREE chill zone day !!!
So Rohana and I shared one and the boys got their own. Well it was
so hot that we drank them in a matter of mins. so we stopped again and
got another Free chill on our way home.. And we stopped again at another
Cumberland farms on our way to pick up our van from the Shop.
3 FREE Chill Zone drinks in 3 hours, that is a lot of Sugar !!
I was thinking after I probably should not of let them have that
much sugar but Nathan was so excited "What an awesome day,
three free drinks that i liked." 
Remember that day we got free Chill Zone drinks..............
make the memories good ones.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO HOT right now, that a Chill Zone drink sounds awesome. I am seriously considering driving to Sonic and getting a strawberry limeade....I don't think they have those in Maine...do they? Well, they are yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete