Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

CALGONE

Needless to say that my last post (a week ago) We did not
make it to Church last week because right before we left,
The teenager realized that there was something wrong when he
attempted to come up stairs. About 2 inches of water on the floor !
I guess the washing machine lost it's hold.   We spent the rest
of our holiday weekend sucking up water and pulling up rugs in
all the rooms down stairs. Not to mention the rest of the weeks
daily wrong happenings. Friday I noticed the side window of the
car had shattered ? I intended to have a awesome 40th birthday party
for my husband but lost my excitement for it when I had to go to Lowes
to get parts for our new washing machine (another long story).
Oh, Calgone take me away !!!
My husband said " the things that happen to distract us from
what we are really waiting for."  

STILL, NO NEWS ON THE ADOPTION FRONT !
 
 I am ready for a good week and some great news.
Oh, we did get good news Friday, Dave was picked for a trip !


1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the case .... distractions do help the adoption wait -- even if they are ones not so fun :-/
    Renae.

    ReplyDelete