Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

BEAUTIFUL DAY

It is a Beautiful Day in the massive Adoption paperwork process.
As I am typing this my husband is mailing our Dossier via FEDEX
to our agency...YAY !!!     dislike paperwork :(

Ro is approved for Hippotherapy,  which she will start next month.
I am really excited for her because she loves horses.

February already. With potlucks, Superbowl, Moms Bible study,
winter blast, Valenties,  and school VACATION !! And poor Dave
will be done working 2nd shift, yes :)  This month should go by quickly.

My times are in my Father's hand: How could I wish or ask for more?
for He who has my pathways planned will guide me till my journey's o'er -Fraser

With my out of the Blue door I feel that I'm getting a peek @ what God can do.

2 comments:

  1. Yea for complete paperwork! We're busy too this month - will be March before we know it!
    ~Renae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. praying that you make it through the courts in India faster than anyone has seen.
      :) Cheryl

      Delete