Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

If you do not hear anything it is suppose to be good news ? !
I do not think that saying goes well with adoption. 

Well, my oldest son is off to snow camp with the youth group.
Which is kinda funny because when Na went last month there was no snow.
Not much snow in Maine this year. Wait.... Yes, 1-3 inces tomorrow !

Dave has 2 more weeks of second shift (please do not extend it)
It has been really ruff but we continue to get through it.

When I picked Ro up at WABAN she was saying bye to her friends
and calling them by their names. My eyes started to water.
 (it's like watching your baby take their first steps)
I have been watching the TCU Institute of Child Development DVD's
(The Connected Child by Karyn B. Purvis)   Thank you ShowHope

I will continue to pray without ceasing.

1 comment: