Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PIECES OF THE PUZZLE

Still trying to put the pieces together. Well, actually we are
sitting back and letting the pieces fall where GOD wants them
to fall.
 As it was stated "I am a go getter" and that is probably why
 I am not good at sitting back and waiting for things to happen
that I want to happen.         This I am working on.
 Our out of the BLUE door was shown to us again yesterday
and for the first time I did not know how to respond. I needed to 
talk to my husband. I reminded him that I did not persue this path.
A path that someone else has chosen for us, WOW
Dave is ok with this, Totally not within his comfort zone.....
So we wait and pray to see where this piece of the puzzle fits 

        And what does the Lord  require of you ?
To act Justly and love mercy and walk humbly with your God.
 Micah 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment