Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

KICKING

At the beginning of the week I was just praying to get thru
the week because I knew it was going to be busy... well by the
time Wednesday night rolled around I was not feeling good.
Thursday morning I put 2 kids on the bus and  as I was driving
2 kids to their Christian School I prayed to just make it there safely.
And I did, thank you Jesus !
I slowly moved thru getting Rebekah ready to drive her to school
today because no transportation was available.. ugg
a 45 minute drive and I really think God had the wheel.
After dropping her off at school I parked in the school parking lot
and slept off and on for the 3.5 hours.. it helped a little.
Slept most of the rest of the day and night..
What ever I have is really kicking my butt !!
Saturday am, everyone has a cold !!!
Sunday, Rebekah's oxygen levels are low so we did vest therapy
She is having seizures.. I panicked, called neurologist.
After a little more meds she seams to be doing better.

Praying the sickness leaves this house

No comments:

Post a Comment