Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

PITCHING

This was last weeks post which I forgot to post  9/10

The curve balls keep coming my way all thought
they are not going around me. They keep hitting me
in the face, the leg, the gut and especially in
the heart.  I love this little girl with all my heart !!

Since day one this has been really hard.

Yes, I have heard that God does not call us to do the easy stuff.
One day I can have a nurse to help me with Rebekah then all
of a sudden the Insurance decides only on school days ??
the child does not sleep at night.
She can only go to school 2 days for 3.5 hours because they
need to hire a teacher...her IEP says 5 days a week.
We can't get the therapies that she needs,, ugg
Sometimes I wonder if therapies will even help her ?


All the kids have returned to school.
Even birthday boy is going to college !!






No comments:

Post a Comment