Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

ANOTHER OVER NIGHT

A week ago Sunday Rebekah had a different looking
seizure, which scared me, so I called the Neurologist.
during the week she had a temperature that went away
in a couple hours ?? So I kept her home from preschool
on Thursday to lots of vest therapy and inhalers, which
worked. She did great Friday and Saturday but Sunday
morning she woke up all congested, coughing, even
vomited because she coughed so much. She was not breathing
good at all..... I called doctors office @ 8 and got "bring her
in @ 9:45. I get there and the doctor on call said
" Had they told me it was Rebekah, I would of told them to tell
you to go strait to Maine Medical Center"..... ugggg
Finally around 4:30 they admitted her because her o2 stats were low.
She has a lung infection...viral  ..bronchitis ..
A short night and long day but we are home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment