Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

BAD THING ?

Austin wanted me to make him an orange hat so that his
head would be warm when he goes walking around hunting.
As I was making it Nate said " you should make an A in
camo for the front". So I made it like that and he liked it.

We are effected by the governmental shutdown... :(
I am not sure this is a bad thing yet. We are going to spend
more time with daddy and get things done around hee.
So Dave came home early on Tuesday.
Yesterday we got some stuff done and went out to lunch
@ the Taj .    The Indian food was sooo good.

When I checked my emails, we received a grant from
our Agency !!!!!!!

Gabriel is on their waiting child list and we met the quals .!!!!

And in another email I have a job interview next week !!!


Today we are off with the kids, I'll post later or tomorrow.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment