Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

6 DAYS

6 days went by really fast!
Monday hubby went back to work but without his cold
that he passed on to me. TY and I miss you

I helped the moms get our meal ready to serve @
House of Hope . Everyone just has a great time serving
meals to people who are in need. I am praying for a young
lady (Nychole) whom I met last night who needed someone
to listen to her and pray with her........Blessed

I am anxiously waiting to hear from either Agency
(Homestudy or placing) to let us know if they approved
of our home study yet ?. And that also means we will have
our first fees due to our placing Agency.
We have payed all fees up til now.  And it is really hard to ask for
help. We have $3000 more saved so we will be  $4220 short.
If you can help , Thank you , Thank you !!


I am certainly enjoying the sights and smells of fall.
yum, pumpkin everything... especially coffee.

And Hrutuja keeps asking about snow ?





1 comment: