Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

NO NEWS

No answer to the "two please " question.
I have prayed about this alot and I do have faith
that He can make it happen but I have this feeling
that it will be a no.  still praying

We went to a family Fall Festival yesterday, the young ones
 put on their costumes.

 A Pink Princess, and A Cat

                                               Can you guess ??

Hrutuja was a little over whelmed at first because
of all the people. By the time she was relaxed Rohana
started to get over whelmed and was crying and hitting me, she
just wanted to go home !!!  She did not want to play any of the
games to earn candy.  I showed her how toplay the fishing game
and the lady gave her M & M"s , she was like WOW !! she played
the fishing game again and then was done. I am so proud of her
 because even that little interaction was amazing to see. little steps.
The other two wanted candy ! We had a great time,
We celebrated with Waffles and Ice Cream for dinner.










No comments:

Post a Comment