Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

WHAT IF

Now we wait for Ch*na to ok us as Gabriel's family.
And Nathan says " What if they don't approve us ?"
I guess I never thought about that .. At first I did not
know what to say to my youngest son who is excited
to finally have a little brother !!!!  Finally I said " I do
not know what we will do if we get turned down, but
we can pray about it and for Gabriel."  Nathan is so
willing to share his room, his legos and anything else
to have a younger brother. And the oldest son said
"after this one I know what country to go to next." !?$

I think adopting has touched their hearts forever !!



Two different outing but the girls love water.
At the lake and the beach.
 
  The boys (and Hrutuja) and their Nana.

Always ready to go places.. Which reminds me
there are still 6 empty seats in our van.  What is taking so long ?


A-N-T-I-S-A-A-P-A-A-T-I-O-N !!

No comments:

Post a Comment