Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

M I A

August first already ?

I told the girls today that we need to take the car to
get a sticker on it.  Rohana says "yay, a sticker !"
she is funny, I can imagine the car with lots of stickers
all over it.

While we were waiting for our turn to have our car
looked at I was talking to an older gentleman about
the girls, the country they are from and adoption.
When I was told that the car does not pass
inspection because we need tires and the exhaust
bracket needed to be rewelded.. I was thinking
where can I get that done ? The gentleman I was
talking to said " bring it to the garage I work at
to get it fixed" so I did. I was blown away because
they fixed it for nothing.. 
Seriously, who does that now a days ??

 At the tire store I had another older gentleman say
 " wow ,their skin is dark (the girls) does their father
have dark skin also? "  I said " I do not know I will
have to think about that."

really weird day today... Tomorrow is date day and
possibly  wet Soul Fest.

Letter of Intent going out on Monday for Gabriel  !!


No comments:

Post a Comment