Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

PROGRESS

Seeing progress, actually enjoying progress from
this little girl makes my heart jump for joy !!

I  wonder what she is thinking in this picture ?


I was thinking today, WOW, she walks down the stairs
by herself now and she gets out of the van by herself.
She is actually doing stuff she always ask for help with...

We went to Old Orchard Beach tonight and for me
(keeping it real here) I kind of dread going to public
places because Rohana is  over whelmed with lots of people
or sights and sounds. She tends to whine or cry the whole time
and she does not want to walk she wants to sit in the stroller.
Tonight I watched her going slow and taking everything in,the
people, hollering "Nate I saw a piggy", dancing as we walked
by some loud music, she walked all night and did not ask
for the stroller. we actually had a great family night with
no melt down or acting out.

Sooo Blessed !!

1 comment:

  1. Progress and growth by leaps and bounds - always something to be thankful for!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete