Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OH MAMA'S SOUL

We listen to Positve 89.3 radio station a lot, especially when I
am in control of the radio.   Which is 99 % of the time.
Yesterday in the morning I thought I heard Hrutuja and Rohana
singing along with a song And then forgot about it until after dinner
When I heard Hrutuja sing "oh my soul" and then "oh mama's soul"
The song was 10,000 reasons by Matt Redman... She was singing
along with the radio.    How awesome is that !!
She loves music and going to Church.

Last night when I saw Rohana looking at a Dr. Seuss book pretending
to read it I walked over to her and showed her that she can read by
making the sounds that the letters say.. She was so excited.
She has done a lot of things that she was never suppose to do.

Well the teenager and myself are leaving Friday for our trip
to Europe.  We are getting excited !!
We are going to visit Italy and Greece that the disciple Paul visited and 
writes about in the Bible.  As well as  visit Athens, Macedonia, and Rome as
he also did.  Amazing journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment