Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

FAIRYTALE

I remember landing in India and just breathing in the aroma of India that  I
remembered. It also stimulated my thoughts about a journey we made
a couple years before for our first daughter.
Thinking.... tomorrow we will meet our newest daughter.
I do not know how many Adoptive parents have mixed emotions right
before or after meeting their newest child. This time I did not, I was
at peace with this adoption. Just an amazing journey which does not end
at the "got ya day" but continues thru out his / her life.  And it can be ruff
at times (what, no fairy tale?) but with everything time and LOVE will heal.

Tomorrow will be 4 months since first meeting this beautiful girl
 

This adoption almost did not happen, we were denied NOC by CARA.
I do not know if it was about income or number of children we already had?
but I do think we got our fairytale with this adoption though.
Sometimes I wonder if our inexperience made the first adoption seem harder
and our experience made this adoption seam like a fairytale.
Maybe just the Hand of GOD.   thank you


Hrutuja is one of our many Blessing.  Still amazed, sooo blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment