Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

CANCELLING

I emailed my teacher for my SB-BHP class. Letting her know
that I would not be able to make it to class this morning.
You see my little Ro has a cold with the fever, junk
coming out of her nose and she just does not feel well but
she did perk up a little when I told her she was staying home
with mom and Hru today.   heeem, she does looks miserable.
I also had to miss mom's Bible Study. Did not want to share
anything with another child. And then I remembered to call
hippotherapy and let them know that Ro would not be there today.
Sissa did drop by after lunch with stickers and toys for the
girls. They are always excited to see her.
Just a weird day of cancelling everything.
Even my husband is on a trip for work.

I will receive my Certificate for my class in the mail within
30 days.....Passed my exam with a  96.   YES !

On to getting ready for Europe...


HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment