Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

LOST TIME

I can not believe I have not posted in 8 days ???

It has been really busy around here, trying to get
bills prepaid (post date everything)
child care is all worked out (hopefully)
Christmas decorations up
Some Christmas shopping done  (ya, right)
food shopping done, etc. Maybe I am doing to much
to make it easier for my oldest daughter to stay with
her siblings (hopefully she will do it again) I love my
children and it is very hard to leave them anywhere or
with anyone. Praying that this will grow me and our children,
It is growing our family !

In 40 hours we are leaving to meet our newest daughter,
And I am still in awe of everything !  Amazing God we have.

When I got home from my colonyucky yesterday I told my husband
"great news, we can adopt again.    No colon cancer !!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Ha ha....that is funny, a colonyucky....I'll have to use that word sometime. :) Sooo excited for you. I hope you post while you are in India. Many many many blessings of the Lord be upon you....

    ReplyDelete