Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

CLOUD 9

I am so bubbly inside, still in AWE, and praising GOD for another opportunity
to bring another blessings into our family !

Last night we attended The Root Cellar Fundraiser here in Portland, Maine.
Totally enjoyed the Pihcintu Choir and the Royal Burindi Drum Ensemble.
Ran into some friends and caught up with them.

On the way home I was thinking this has been an awesome year.
Enjoyed a lot of  fun things with the kids this year. We missed Dad when he was
gone on trips but skyped with him daily.
We have had so many opportunities  to help other people by volunteering at
concerts for Compassion International and Showhope and enjoying
an Steven Curtis Chapman concert here in OOB, Maine. Sooo  blessed !!
The best part is going to India to bring our daughter home !

I dream about adopting children until our quiver is full.
I have faith that God will make the money available.
As I learn our agency (home study) has given up their Hague Accreditation
I am now wondering direction but I guess I will not find out until  2013.

Just excited to be going to India soon !




No comments:

Post a Comment