Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TRAVEL CALL

Yesterday  we  had  our  travel  call  with  our  Agency's
India  person,  she  is  new  to  us  so  it  was nice  to  get
to  know  her.

First,  apply  for  our travel visa......yay !!!
(that  should  take 1-2 weeks) then  you should  plan  on
traveling 5-6  after  that....yay !!!,  Oh your  fingerprints
expire in Jan. we'll  have  to file  an  extension ?

I do  not  know  about you but I  am a  Big calender person,
everything  goes  on  my  calender (I will forget if I do not
write it on my calender.)  mentally two weeks  puts us in
October, 3 weeks after that is the end of  October, and 3 more
weeks after that is Thanksgiving week, give or take a week
End of Nov.  And if we are suppose to travel in Nov. or Dec.
why would we need to file our extension (expires Jan.)
because we want our fingerprints updated before we travel.

We also know that our agency has no one in country to help
us along so we are on our own over there.


                   EXCITING !!





1 comment: