Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PLANS

 I returned the uncashable Bank Bond to the Bank that I
bought it at and it is a whole process to figure out what it is worth.
So the Bank will call me when they find out that information.....

Today, I finally went to see my Beautiful niece who has Lymphoma.
She has lost all her  hair because of the chemo.
I told her that she is still beautiful without her hair. I am use to
baldness because my husband shaves his head. I do not know what
Gods plans are for her or her one year old son but I do know that this
process will grow her in ways which she never thought she could.
On Sept.22 we are doing a 'LIGHT THE NIGHT WALK" to raise
funds for her in York, ME.  You can donate at  www.lightthenight.org
"team Michelle" and if you can not donate can you pray for her.


Can't wait to hug my husband in 9 days !!
And really can't wait to meet, hug HOPE !!








No comments:

Post a Comment